Bach, Original Flower Essences, Crab Apple, 0.7 fl oz (20 ml)
Price: $15.34 (USD)
SAVE $4.55 (23%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 0.7 fl oz (20 ml)
- Shipping Weight: 0.17 lbs / 0.08 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.10 lbs / 0.05 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 0.09 x 0.09 x 3.6 in
- Dimensions Metric: 0.2 x 0.2 x 9.1 cm
About the Product
- Dr. Edward Bach Stated Crab Apple
- Malus Pumila
- For Naturally Occurring Nervous Tension
- A Homeopathic Remedy
- Contains 27% Alcohol
Helps you accept your physical imperfections and feel better about the way you are.
Indications: For relief of naturally occurring nervous tension.
How To Use (Intake/Apply)
2 drops in water and sip at intervals or add to a 30 ml mixing bottle containing water. Take 4 drops a minimum of 4 times a day.
List of Ingredients
Active Ingredients: 5x dilution of malus pumila HPUS.
Inactive Ingredients: 27% Alcohol.
Precautions and Warnings
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Do not use if seal is broken.